BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project : Make your own T-Shirt!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:15 am

Team name: LINC

Cindy: Team Leader
Hyojin: Finance Manager
Sukij: Design Manager
Nattaphon: Marketing Manager
Vivian: Marketing Representative

2Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty to be done by week 5 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:02 am

- resolve printing issues
- ask permissions to place ads (AIT, Uni)
- have ads done
- have samples of shirts ready for showcase

3Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty 1st. Meeting (25.Nov.2010) Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 am

1. Selling in A.I.T
a. Show Case! (8th DEC)
b. Own design for wearing in show case each person.
c. Selling to officers and using AIT when we make T-Sh.
d. Posting on the board and making flyers.

2. Advertising in Unis - Posting on the board in Unis (Sysney, UTS, TAFE, etc.)
- We need to talk more.

3. T-shirts for couples (for Valentine's day)

4. Selling to tourists in Darling or Sydney Harbor.
- Taking pictures for tourisrs and making T-shirts with their picture.
- The problem is tourists will trust us or not.
- We need to talk more.

5. Where?
a. AIT
b. Bondi/Glebe
C. Darling & Sydney Harbor
d. On street

To Do!
Lee: Printer thing
Asking to AIT officers
Vivian: Researching the cost to print in Chinese store[b]

4Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty about project Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:46 am

We are offering customized T-shirts (decal style).
We'll work with pre-orders, so our customers can choose their own picture for their shirts.

Our objectives are:
- offer customized shirts, so we can make it more personal
- customer satisfaction
- make profit

5Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty suppliers Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 am

We have managed to get the shirts and a printer. It seems our contingency could be higher than we expected once we've been having obstacles, such as printing issues.
We are working on a back-up plan already for printing.
Tasks have been delegated to try to resolve the problem, such as looking for printing shops, or possible "borrowed" printers.

6Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Survey Form Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 am

This is our survey form

We have a plan to sell Customized T-shirts (We will print any picture you want on the T-shirt for you) for our Small Project. So, we need to research your opinion. Please answer following questions.

Q1. How interested would you be in our T-shirts?

①Very interested ②Interested ③Soso ④Not interested ⑤Not at all

Q2. How much do you think a reasonable price is for a customized T-shirt, considering the material is good quality and it’s 100% cotton?

①Less than $9 ②$10 ③$12 ④$14 ⑤More than $15

Thank you! Very Happy
We do appreciate your time!

7Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty The result of the survey Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 am

We conducted the survey of AIT students (10 Males & 10 Females).

Total

①Very interested ②Interested ③Soso ④Not interested ⑤Not at all Total
2 8 7 3 0 20

Q2. How much do you think a reasonable price is for a customized T-shirt, considering the material is good quality and it’s 100% cotton?

①Less Than $9 ②$10 ③$12 ④$14 ⑤More Than $15 Total
4 9 3 0 4 20

Male

2 3 2 3 0 10

4 4 1 0 1 10

Female

0 5 5 0 0 10

0 5 2 0 3 10

As a result, this research shows a half of students is interested in our T-shirts and the reasonable price is $10. In addition, the same ratio of both male and female is interested in our T-shirts but the reasonable price that females think of our T-shirts is more expensive than that of male.
So, we have oppotunities to sell our T-shirts to 50% of AIT students and $10 should be reasonable price for them.

8Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Sample T-shirt design and Poster Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:48 am

This is the Poster that we made it
and we have some sample customized T-shirt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty LOGO group Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:11 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Preparing Equipment Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I went back to Thailand 10 Days for holidays and preparing some equipments for this project.

T-shirt
// I bought T-shirt from Pratunam Market (There have a lot of Clothes) and i have to spent 2days for choose and coming back to buy that.

Inkjet Tranfer Paper
// I think for this one very hard to choose because they have a lot of brands and i don't know which one is best.So
i have to choose 3 brands and buy some to test quality of papper.(2 days)

Printing
// In this project we have to use Ink-Jet Printer. If we print papper in australia shop , That will make cost too much. So i think if i buy one
in Thailand that will better. So i choose one printer that not have in australia(That use ink tank from out side so that very cheap because you don't need to use the real ink) . I bought one and carry everything to australia. but printer broken from transport. so i have to find new printer in here.

11Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty poster for couples Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

This is the poster which target couples or some one who is looking for a sepcial gift for their boyfriend or girlfriend.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

12Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Re: Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm

forget to say /
thx you guys
wish we have a good work!

Hey, Guy!
As our plan, we want to sell our t-shirt in University of Sydney.
i call the student center. Unfortunately,We cant sell our t-shirts in the campus.
But we can put our Ads in the their public board,and sell our t-shirt by E-mail and phone calls.
wow!
wish we can get lots of pre-order!

THANK YOU! tongue Very Happy

14Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty Re: Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:16 am

This's really cool !!
How much does it cost for each? i need one!!
and.. is it possible to give u the file i designed? XD

15Project : Make your own T-Shirt! Empty This's a all orders and customer photos Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum