BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team name: Pastelbag

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team name: Pastelbag Empty Team name: Pastelbag Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:27 am

manabusuzuki

Team member:1.Paula
2.Amy
3.Manabu

Product:Shopping bag with nice & cool design we create

2Team name: Pastelbag Empty Scope Document Draft Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 am

manabusuzuki

Product
Our team will produce shopping bags with the original design we are going to create.
Most shopping bags in Australia is not so much fashionable and do not have attractive design, so we are going to create a cool design which is loved by young age group of 10-30 years old, especially female who are interested in fashions.
We are going to prepare reasonable plane bags which is made of cotton. The reason why we choose cotton is because it can be folded easily to put it in the bag. Then we are going to order printing of our design to somewhere, but probably international online site as it is much cheaper to be done.

Aim
Our goal with this project is to sell all of our products and make profit. The purpose is to introduce our shopping bags with nice and cool design to customers and we want them to enjoy shopping by using our bags.

Cause
As also mentioned in Product part, we do not have much chances to find a shopping bag which has attractive design. So our team decided to create a shopping bag with nice and cool design with reasonable price. We will provide an opportunity of choosing a shopping bag like clothes ,shoes, or other fashion items.

Key Limits
If we try to find material in Australia, it is going to be expensive and over our budget of $150. Then we are going to purchase plane bags and to order printing overseas so that we are able to make them within our budget. That may reduce cost, however if it is done overseas, we have to consider it will take more time for delivery. So we have to prepare things as soon as possible to obtain completed products before the date of selling.

Exclusions
No complicated design
No over budget
No over deadline

Deliverable
*Survey which design is preferable for our target.
*Survey which site is good to use. For instance, price, quality, speed...
*Create a design for bags
*Make a sample and ask some people to check it
*Order bags and printing
*Organize a place to sell(AIT campus or public market)
*Sell

3Team name: Pastelbag Empty Comments Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Product
Our team will produce shopping bags with the original design we are going to create.
Most shopping bags in Australia is not so much fashionable and do not have attractive design (Is this your personal observation or have you researched this? Give examples and pictures), so we are going to create a cool design which is loved by young age group of 10-30 years old, especially female who are interested in fashions.
We are going to prepare reasonable plane bags which is made of cotton. The reason why we choose cotton is because it can be folded easily to put it in the bag. Then we are going to order printing of our design to somewhere, but probably international online site as it is much cheaper to be done. (Where? Which site? Which country?)

Aim
Our goal with this project is to sell all of our products and make profit (How much profit? How much are you selling each bag for? How much does each bag cost you?). The purpose is to introduce our shopping bags with nice and cool design to customers and we want them to enjoy shopping by using our bags.

Cause
As also mentioned in Product part, we do not have much chances to find a shopping bag which has attractive design. So our team decided to create a shopping bag with nice and cool design with reasonable price (What is a reasonable price? Have you done a price comparison? If so, include this). We will provide an opportunity of choosing a shopping bag like clothes ,shoes, or other fashion items.

Key Limits
If we try to find material in Australia, it is going to be expensive and over our budget of $150. Then we are going to purchase plane bags and to order printing overseas so that we are able to make them within our budget. That may reduce cost, however if it is done overseas, we have to consider it will take more time for delivery. So we have to prepare things as soon as possible to obtain completed products before the date of selling.

Exclusions
No complicated design
No over budget
No over deadline

Deliverable
*Survey which design is preferable for our target.
*Survey which site is good to use. For instance, price, quality, speed...
*Create a design for bags (How? Are you using Photoshop? Or drawing them?)
*Make a sample and ask some people to check it
*Order bags and printing
*Organize a place to sell(AIT campus or public market) (You need to already know where you plan to sell. Which market? Be specific with your locations)
*Sell

Also, don't use PACKED for your subheadings - come up with your own instead!

4Team name: Pastelbag Empty designs ! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

manabusan thanks for helping me to knw how to upload!
ive changed the font n its location hope it looks better and i will send this through your email as well. and if you or paula need to have the photoshop file for this please let me knw ye?

dear paula ! thanks for the link that you gave me through email
but i couldnt check it when i was working on the design T.T
i know its not that cool design but hope u like it as well haha

5Team name: Pastelbag Empty team logo design Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

sorry..again... think im no good at design......... Mad Mad Mad

i was try to make it with pastel tone but i screwed!!!!!!!!!

sorry i was depressed the colour strongly engaged to my emtion... Laughing

anyways i won't upload the first design that Veronica asked us to fix ye?

hope u'z hv a great weekend

cya

ps. i will be away from sydney this weekend so if you guys think that something more needed to be fixed plz tell me before friday ye?
thanks

6Team name: Pastelbag Empty update Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:53 am

I've already order our shopping bag from supplier in Thailand.
But we have some problem about printing design...
- we cant make it exactly the same as original one but we can make it only 1 color in a bag, we cannot do same color as original and it's will cost over budget because we order less amount if we want to make it many color as original. So i think only 1 color should be fine!

7Team name: Pastelbag Empty Re: Team name: Pastelbag Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm

manabusuzuki

Thank you for ordering, Paula Very Happy
At first I got a bit disappointed when I heard the supplier does not do multicolored print, but when I saw the sample image, it looked sooo nice than I expected Smile
I think it is OK because we want to sell one bag less than $5.00. If we find another supplier to do multicolored printing, the cost will be higher and the selling price will also be more expensive which does not have good impact for customers...
The image will be uploaded shortly as currently Paula does not have internet access at home...
Can't wait to have our products!

8Team name: Pastelbag Empty our shopping bag is coming!!! *-* Fri May 04, 2012 5:44 am

This is our plain bag
[img][Only admins are allowed to see this image][/img]

This is green side!

This is orange side!

9Team name: Pastelbag Empty poster for sale Fri May 18, 2012 5:39 am

I'm hungry..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: