BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project : Small Concert

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Project :  Small Concert Empty Project : Small Concert Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 am

Team name - A.I.T (Always In Trouble)

Team Member - Hyeonjin, Mirinda, Shane, Adrian

Project - Holding small concert.

Last edited by busking24 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

2Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:00 am

sweet

3Project :  Small Concert Empty Scope Statement Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 pm

A.I.T Small Concert

Shocked - 3587 – Hyeonjin Lee
Smile – 3621 – Mirinda Kulsrisuwan
Twisted Evil – 3530 – Shane He
Rolling Eyes – 3819 – Adrian Adermann

Class: Small Project Management D
Teacher: Veronica albino

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Project:
About Project.

Briefing.
Our project is holding a small concert in AIT to celebrate moving AIT and promote our new campus and brief information of our project is follows:
- Duration: 1.5 hrs
- Date of performing: 15/01/2011
- Main target: AIT students, teachers and staffs.
- About team: Hyeonjin (Project manager, main vocal), Shane (Designer, Guitarist, concert manager), Mirinda (Main Designer, Market Manager), Adrian (Guitarist).
- Aim of project: celebration of moving AIT, Promote AIT, devotion to Charity.
- Finance: Budget($100 – making tickets and posters), price of product ($7 per ticket)

Detail Description of Project
Planning
We will discuss about making plan for our concert mainly during the class, and when we think we need some extra time to discuss, such as during lunch or dinner time in school in empty class room or at the restaurant with having meal together and we will have regular meeting every twice a week after class to figure our problem out. A brief process of making plan is that having brainstorming & mind mapping, gather information include survey if we need, analysing information what we have collected, and making plan.

Once we finished making plan, we will try our best to conduct our plan as exact as we can, however when some unexpected problems are happened, we will have meeting to figure it out together and get some advice from teacher. For example, the things we need to conduct is that, get a permission to hold our concert in AIT from school, borrow equipments such as amp, microphone, and any other musical equipment for holding concert, design and print tickets and posters about our concert, practice playing guitar and singing, and so forth.

For our successful concert, Hyeonjin will be a project manager to control whole project. He will try to put team members together to have meeting regularly as possible as he can to advance our project without trouble. Besides, other team member already had certain parts for our project such as in case of Shane, he will be a guitarist in our concert, help to make tickets and poster, and deal with borrowing all of equipments we will need, and for Adrian, he also will be one of guitarists in our concert, and about Mirinda, she will take charge of marketing of our concert, and be a main designer to make tickets and posters, and the lastly, Hyeonjin will be a project manager so, he will conduct general tasks with all of team members, and be a singer in concert.

Strength of our Project
We chose this project because during we discuss about what will be our project for this subject, we found that we all have same interesting about music, and 3 of team member can play guitar, and 2 of them had experience of having rock band so, it was a piece of cake for us to choose the product for this subject.

There are several reasons why our project will be successful.

First of all, through the history of concert, every concerts that has enough audiences was successful, in other words, this means once we have enough audiences for our concert, our concert will be successful. When we planned our concert and told this to classmates and others around us, all of reaction of them was pretty positive and all they guarantee that they will join our concert.

Also, Actually, since there is no similar project than ours in class, we cannot compare ours with other projects in class well but we still can compare our project to professional concert held by professional musician. From this, in our opinion, we are doing better than other projects because, we have less risk than others, for example, we already have certain location to hold our concert, and some audiences, besides, since two members of us have experience about having band, we knows the process of holding concert better than beginners.

Lastly, we have another couple of particular aim other concert barely have usually. main purpose of our concert is giving delight to audiences but beside of this, we will also promote AIT, our new campus, to other people, and celebrate moving ourselves, and with profit from this project, we will give this money to charity organization to help other people.

For these reasons, we think our project will be successful.

The Target Audience:
Our concert for people who are 18-50 years old because these age group they have a potential to spend money for the ticket and also they still have energy to join in a concert.
Age - 18-50 years old
Gender - both
Environment- AIT
Interest - music
Resources - Singer, Designer, musician, posters, guitars, tickets, microphone, AIT,
Because we already have specific target audience who love our music style, we believe the tickets will be sold out.
They will be enjoyable in a concert and know how professional we are. They can expect relax from our concert.
We will use several ways to sell our tickets such as tele-booking, email.
Marketing Materials are poster, leaflet, and Internet.

Razz

Last edited by Mirinda on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:19 am; edited 7 times in total

4Project :  Small Concert Empty Done!!! Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:00 pm

25/11/2010
I finished target audience

albino

Last edited by Mirinda on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Project :  Small Concert Empty One more time Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Mirinda wrote:26/11/2010
I finished the timeline

bounce

6Project :  Small Concert Empty About Scope Statement. Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:15 am

I finished scope statement except for 2 parts, Audience, and Time line. Mirinda finished these 2 parts and uploaded as you can see above.

sorry, Mirinda I just fell sleep when I got home Embarassed
so I checked all of things now, and want to say you did a good job and of course, I changed title of this article.

"Tam Na Ni Mat, Mat Mat Mat Mat Mat~~" Very Happy

p.s - by the way, could you change 2 sentences? "For these reasons...." and "there are several reasons..."

they should be a body text, not a head. make it black and remove bold plz. and if you don't mind, make it clear about head and sub-head will ya?

7Project :  Small Concert Empty Sorry, I will fix it. Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Sir yes sir,

I just come back home.

I'm so sorry about it. On yesterday I was sleepy but I promised you that I will upload on Friday night. So, I didn't read through it when I saw some sentence look like a question then I just put color on it. HAHAHA geek

I will edit everythings now.

8Project :  Small Concert Empty Good Boy Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Good Boy~
I'll give u a candy 4 ya as a reward~
c u on monday. Very Happy

I pratice memorising lyric of song 'Don't look back in anger.' for our concert

I spend an hour but, I'm confused about the lyric already
Embarassed

9Project :  Small Concert Empty Check it Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 pm

busking24 wrote:Good Boy~
I'll give u a candy 4 ya as a reward~
c u on monday. Very Happy

I pratice memorising lyric of song 'Don't look back in anger.' for our concert

I spend an hour but, I'm confused about the lyric already
Embarassed

Hey, boss
Could u check through it again and let's me know if u want to fix something else. I will do it for you.

I believe you can memorize everything. Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Ta. tongue

Goodnight everyone
santa

10Project :  Small Concert Empty Helppp!!! :cyclops: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:03 pm

To, busking24 tell Shane to delete another post just use this one together.

Cheers

And don't forget my candy la Razz

11Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 pm

the first head,

"The Project:
About Project"

why these two text are only aligned in center?

otherwise, it's beautiful u deserve to get my candy

sleep tight, bye Very Happy

12Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:26 pm

busking24 wrote:
the first head,

"The Project:
About Project"

why these two text are only aligned in center?

otherwise, it's beautiful u deserve to get my candy

sleep tight, bye Very Happy

Actually, I intend to put those two in the center but if you don't like it I will change for you ok?

13Project :  Small Concert Empty Translation Complete. Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:22 am

there's one korean song for our concert.
so, I exchange the lyric into English letter to make the other band members can read and pronounce.
it took me a half an hour
and i also practice playing and singing this song for another half an hour.

here's the lyric:

na-e ha-lu-lel ga-man-hee/ da-da joo-nen-neo
en-en-han dal-bit-dda-la/ nu-e mo-sub sa-la-ji-go
hol-lo-nam-en gol-mok-gil-an/ soo-joo-ben ne-ma-um-man

na-e a-pu-mal ga-man-hee/ an-a joo-nen-neo
noon-mool hul-lin si-gan-dui-an/ eon-jae-na ni-ga-i-sseo
sang-cheo ba-den ne young-hon-en/ dda-du-tan ni-son-gil-man

cheo-um-en gu-nyang/ chin-gun-jool-man a-la-sseo
a-moo-seng-gak-ub-ssi/ un-je-na young-one-ha-gil
ddo-da-si sa-lang-ee-la/ boo-lu-jin an-a
a-moo-a-pum-ub-ssi/ neo-man-en hang-bok-ha-gil oh~ yeah~

*verse*
Neol-man-na-myun mal-ub-si i-sseo-do
ddo-ha-na-e na-cheo-lum pyun-an-ha-ddeon-geo-ya
neol-man-na-myun soon-soo-han ni-mo-su-be
cheol-ub-nen a-ee-cheo-lum i-jeo-ddeon-geo-ya

ne-gen neo-moo so-joong-han neo
ne-gen neo-moo hang-bok-han neo
*verse*

14Project :  Small Concert Empty completed song list Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm

1. shane and me practiced guitar together for around an hour.

2. me and shane and adrian finished to choose songs for our concert. (30mins?)

here's some photos of it

15Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:46 pm

well, I set the pick up for my old classical guitar today, then it can link to the amp now. it took me around 30 seconds? FML

16Project :  Small Concert Empty practice Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:08 pm

I practiced to play and sing 'heor of war' for 30mins
and also struggled to memorise the lyric for around an hour.

17Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

You know What???
I bought a Fender accoustic guitar with electric part today!!!!!! our concert gonna be amazing!

18Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm

7up wrote:You know What???
I bought a Fender accoustic guitar with electric part today!!!!!! our concert gonna be amazing!

So cool

19Project :  Small Concert Empty good time Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:16 am

yeah so I did a bit of research into some songs to do. I'm happy with the one's we have already selected

20Project :  Small Concert Empty playing the gui-tar bit Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:18 am

been also practicing some songs

21Project :  Small Concert Empty song practice Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 pm

i praticed 'hero of war', and 'sweet child o' mind' at school for aorund an hour today.

22Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:22 am

play guitar....

23Project :  Small Concert Empty Comments Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:48 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

Great Scope Summary

For your Scope Statement it is also good to have sub comments

Our Team...

Our Aims...

Our Competitions...

etc. as your scope statement is very detailed and would be very efficient when you list them under a few categories

(This section should divide the paragraph into each members section)

Hyeonjin will be a project manager to control whole project. He will try to put team members together to have meeting regularly as possible as he can to advance our project without trouble.

Besides, other team member already had certain parts for our project such as in case of Shane, he will be a guitarist in our concert, help to make tickets and poster, and deal with borrowing all of equipments we will need.

Adrian also will be one of guitarists in our concert.

Mirinda, she will take charge of marketing of our concert, and be a main designer to make tickets and posters, and the lastly, Hyeonjin will be a project manager so, he will conduct general tasks with all of team members, and be a singer in concert.

There are several reasons why our project will be successful.

First of all, through the history of concert, every concerts that has enough audiences was successful(Also include how did you know this, maybe include 1 or 2 researches of other small concerts finding out about their cost and profit, if possible)

Also, Actually, since there is no similar project than ours in class, we cannot compare ours with other projects in class well but we still can compare our project to professional concert held by professional musician(listing two or three like i mentioned above, finding out how they did).

Lastly, we have another couple of particular aim other concert barely have usually. main purpose of our concert is giving delight to audiences but beside of this, we will also promote AIT, our new campus, to other people, and celebrate moving ourselves, and with profit from this project, we will give this money to charity organization to help other people.(List a few charities that you have already contacted)

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

24Project :  Small Concert Empty Scope Defnition Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:31 am

I finished Scope Definition,it took me around an hour.

25Project :  Small Concert Empty Re: Project : Small Concert Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Playing Radiohead in midnight.... cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum