BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project: Arts and Crafts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Project: Arts and Crafts Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:29 am

Art Nouveau

sell product: art, mainly decorative, paper work or other material (waterproof if needed), bookmark, sticker... handcrafted stuff!

2Project: Arts and Crafts Empty statement version one Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:17 am

product
selling goods
handcrafted paper-based products (coasters)
original and unique design
anybody interested in handmade artwork

aim
manage a small business efficiently;
promote our talents, make us work in a team;
it can give inspiration to the target audience as well as satisfaction

cause
opportunity for the artist to show its work
potential problems can be a lack of skills
for evaluating the budget (that is already not big)we need to research the cost on the market

key limits
skills: drawing, inspiration resources, experience

exclusion
money and time

deliverable
steps: brainstorming, getting the right material, start to create, and sell! alien

3Project: Arts and Crafts Empty SCOPE DOCUMENT_Assement1 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:55 pm

The Team

PACKED

(1) Product/Service Description

We will sell product for this time. The goods we will selling is the handcrafted paper-based products such as coasters, cards, bookmark and so on. It includes some original and unique design that will make to happy our target audience. They should be student and office worker who interested in handmade artwork or fresh design. The target age could be around 18 to 55. Our product industry might be in the stationery and Art work, handmade mark. Therefore, our big competitors will be DYMOCKS(they sell the cards, bookmarks) and close competitors will be small project class C team3(they will sell the stationery) and class A Billionaire( Selling of handmade clay things). Our team are going to design and buy some materials and then make the product in our campus and houses after, we will be selling our product should be in the AIT campus.

(2) Aims/Goals/Objectives

The main aim of our team is to manage a small business efficiently. And promote our talents; make us work in a team. It can give inspiration to the target audience as well as satisfaction, to encourage them to bring art to the living life, be creative.
Also, to encourage people like us, if have any idea, try to achieve it, just do it.

(3) Cause (Justification of project & Target Audience Description)

Our target market has opportunity for people can have the chance that they can buy unique new design products not like everybody have same style things. SO, we this project is not a good opportunity for the buyer who likes handmade paper things but also a stage for the artiest actually has skills and ideas making their dreams came true.
And also market have problems that some people might like hand craft and original stuff but it can hardly find in local store or supermarket because all these kind of stuff is not focus on quantity but quantity and creation.
Some people like us might have many ideas in our living life but there’s no chance to make them real because they do not have skills and times and then they want to buy handmade product with not too expensive price and easy to buy it. However, it’s not possible because almost handmade goods ask too high price.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(4) Key Limits (Parameters of the Project)

For the human skills, basically all our team members have good drawing skills and inspiration resources, it will be very helpful for our project. Haewon( project manager) has good using software skill and she was working for designer director who manage some designers. This experience can be making progress toward our project goal. Miy (creative director) likes reading, play game that gives her lots of ideas and creative senses. It should be good development our art work. Nino (design director) has been doing many of art work, thus he has some experience, it might amend our design style is going to good way. wanru (marketing manager) had experience to make handmade products ,so she has knowledge about resource that can bring to us less budget but more benefit.
Also, we have some equipment like computer and colour pens. Our planning budget is around $100 for all materials and some printing.

(5) Exclusions (Identify and discuss assumptions)

Our team members are all form overseas therefore we don’t have a lot of information and laws about Australia market especially to buy reasonable prices material. And our target audience want unique and handmade art product and we will make it but we don’t have enough time and money for to take orders personally.

(6) Deliverables (Key Milestones)

The first thing we need to do is make a brain storming to get some idea. Then we research from our target audience. After we need getting the right material to decide how our product looks like. Next step is start create the product. That is the most important part. Because the quality of our product will effect to our selling amount straight away. Finally, we can sell it!!

4Project: Arts and Crafts Empty our work breakdown structure Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 am

5Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Comments :) Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

6Project: Arts and Crafts Empty prepare Meeting Tue May 10, 2011 7:43 pm

before tommorow meeting i've been searching idea product that might help our works more creativity or increasing.cya tommorrow morning guys~ Very Happy

Last edited by winniebana on Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Project: Arts and Crafts Empty 9am AIT meeting Wed May 11, 2011 6:33 pm

we have meeting for make our work.
me(Haewon) and nino started making our craft.

8Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Art Nouveau Fri May 13, 2011 9:52 am

Ok
today (friday 12th) we finally agreed on our product final design and who would spend time doing what.
Concerning me I will take care of the bookmarks during the weekend.
unfortunately one of our team members hasn't given any sign of life; but this does'nt change much elements as we are 3 team members left and we are doing 3 different products; so basicaly one product each.

we will be back soon with more news from Art Nouveau!

9Project: Arts and Crafts Empty ㅠ.ㅠ this complicated material Fri May 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm not ghost.
I've made the sample of Coaster.
Just this complicated material me make upset.
It's so hard to handle making something nice.
help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10Project: Arts and Crafts Empty hey guys Fri May 13, 2011 10:54 pm

AppleCarrotGinger wrote:Ok
today (friday 12th) we finally agreed on our product final design and who would spend time doing what.
Concerning me I will take care of the bookmarks during the weekend.
unfortunately one of our team members hasn't given any sign of life; but this does'nt change much elements as we are 3 team members left and we are doing 3 different products; so basicaly one product each.

we will be back soon with more news from Art Nouveau!

Hey guys,
I am a little bit upset and sad. I have been working hard and have spent alot of time looking for the materials needed for the group. I had already notified one of the group members about the reasons i havent been able to make it to class and i feel like this message was not passed on,and on Friday no one called me about the decisions made. I had already started making the project on Wednesday and I told the group. So, I am a bit upset when I saw this. But anyway I know I have some responsibility and started by myself.

Now, i am going to show you guys what I have been doing these few days. ( I know we should have uploaded day by day but i forgot)
When the project started I have been constantly doing research on ideas that we could use. And I have been collecting and organising the materials needed. The budget was reduced considerably due to old materials that I had kept from before so it took me a while to find and sort out. About the sewing machine I had already told the group that I was going to borrow a sewing machine off one of my friends. But it took a while before I could get my hands on it. As you can see, I have already started on making the bookmarks and cards.
No No

11Project: Arts and Crafts Empty my poor sample Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I did sample for coaster.^^
I must fix some part..
i can do it!!!!!

12Project: Arts and Crafts Empty some samples that i made. enjoy ! =) Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 pm

hi guys,
I'm back! These are some samples that i made.
bookmarks, cards.
more cool and cute stuff will be available in campus!

HOPE YOU ENJOY ! Very Happy

13Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Re: Project: Arts and Crafts Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi guys~
I was trying make some pencil work of my cards this noon : )

14Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Re: Project: Arts and Crafts Mon May 16, 2011 2:13 pm

And I coloring NOW!!XDD
The first one on the left is my favourite one bounce

15Project: Arts and Crafts Empty second style coaster :shock: Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

hi~our team cheers

I made second style coaster....

it possible to play with different side..

but there is problem colour doesn't stay well so become little messy Embarassed

16Project: Arts and Crafts Empty hi~ArtNouveau Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm

hi~guys~

i made planing for our sale timetable...

just read and if u want to change time or day, u send e-mail for me..please I love you I love you

17Project: Arts and Crafts Empty we've done more than half Mon May 16, 2011 5:22 pm

bounce I give good news that we've done more than half affraid

we can do continuously the rest well

thanks my team flower

18Project: Arts and Crafts Empty i made some cards Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm

we already sell 6cards cheers
so i tried to make some as well...

19Project: Arts and Crafts Empty thanks Wed May 18, 2011 7:16 pm

thanks our costumers Very Happy
we were happy to sell..

But beginning of sale,we forgot take the pictures Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

20Project: Arts and Crafts Empty I have good news Wed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Now we have sponser Smile

My friend gives homemade sweets for our team..
We sell handmade artworks with homemade sweets that will be nice.

21Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Re: Project: Arts and Crafts Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 am

The day before yesterday (which is 17th of May ) I already sold all of my 6 products.

And today I will do more products and sell them with my team member. Wink

22Project: Arts and Crafts Empty Re: Project: Arts and Crafts Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 pm

I just made some more cards this morning.

And sell them after that. Very Happy

And these foods are made by Haewon's friend. I tried one, it tasted gooooooood!! Razz

23Project: Arts and Crafts Empty our mimi(cute franch) poster^^ Fri May 20, 2011 9:47 am

we've already post for 1week..
but I forgot to take picture...

24Project: Arts and Crafts Empty we made our table for sale Fri May 20, 2011 9:53 am

we made our table 2hours and half with me(Haewon, miya, carol)

And finally we sell a lots of our product.. Smile Very Happy

But I missed many our customers to take photo...sorry guys~ Embarassed Embarassed

25Project: Arts and Crafts Empty our nice table and lovely customers Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum