BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Project Statement
The Team:
i. Team name, why? Why is your team suited to this project? Mark because, we are interesting in this project.
ii. Team members names, main roles and ability that are relevant to the project
RYAN-TEAM MANAGER
CINDY - MARKET PLANNER
MADDY - MAIN BOOKMARK DESIGNER
EDDY - DESIGN DIRECTOR
YAN- SALES MANAGER

The Project:
i. What is the project, what are the main goals? The project is design bookmarks and sale this bookmarks .
ii. How will you make it?, examples? we will design some Pattern and buy some
Material to make it or print the bookmark, and cut to appropriate size.
iii. Apart from gaining budget and subject requirement, why this project?
iv. Reasons you think it will be successful
a. Other projects success and failed outcomes should be referred to
b. What do you think you are doing better than other similar projects? Maybe they just sale that they bought the bookmarks. We will doing better than others cos we have good design, good manager, good sales and good team members.
c. What is different in your project from other similar projects? Our team will design some special pattern and shapes. Customers want to buy when they see our products

The Target Audience:
i. Who is the product for, why? Is it for Charity, Getting /Gotten approval? for people who read books. Cos, if you read books you must need a bookmark.
Age, gender, environment, interest, resources/budget, how do you know it will be successful?
Age---16-70
Gender --- F/M
ii. What are they looking for? Their expectations from your product/service? They are looking for a bookmark which they love. Their expectations from your product, cos we will sale awesome bookmarks.
iii. How will you market, sell and service to your customers? Marketing Materials? We will going to glebe market or newtown market to sale our product , maybe one day in AIT.

The Deliverables:
Here you will STATE the goals of your project, they can also be called, Team/Project KPIs, include
Start date - End date:
Aimed Budget:
Aimed product quality:
Aimed quantity of product sold: Accountant Spread sheet stock
Aimed price for each product: $2-$5
Aimed profit gained from each product: $50c-$1
Aimed Total Profit: 200
How Many days of selling: 3days
Project timeline:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Add Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Start date - End date:AUG 2- SEP 11
Aimed Budget:$100-$150
Aimed product quality: HIGH

3Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Feedback Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

scope documents must be in paragraphs
not bullet points

Mark because, we are interesting in this project.
what is mark? interested in what project?

The project is design bookmarks and sale i think u mean sell this bookmarks .

we will design some Pattern e.g. example of pattern put in appendix & refer to it and buy some
Materialwhat material to make it or print the bookmark , and cut to appropriate size.what is appropriate size? , set the size now

iii. Apart from gaining budget and subject requirement, why this project?
your statement has not answered this

Maybe they just sale that they bought the bookmarks. We will doing better than others cos we have good design, good manager, good sales and good team members.

there is no MAYBE, you have to ask research & do survey as well as show how where when you did the survey & the evidence

how do you know yours have better design?, does everybody read books? or collect bookmarks? is it normal paper book marks or with clips?

Our team will design some special pattern and shapes. Customers want to buy when they see our products

how do you know?, survey, asked yet? show them examples yet?

for people who read books. Cos, if you read books you must need a bookmark.

how many people here at AIT read books? หsurvey yet?

Age---16-70
Gender --- F/M

They are looking for a bookmark which they love. what kind of book marks are they looking for?
lights?
clips?
small?
big?
Their expectations from your product, coscos is only used in msn & sms not reports we will sale awesome bookmarks.
how do you know it will be awsome?
i'm not quite buying your pitch here

We will going to glebe market
information needed, how to sell at glebe? put in appendix
or newtown market to sale our product , maybe one day in AIT.

how to make bookmarks? put in appendix

The Deliverables:
Here you will STATE the goals of your project, they can also be called,Team/Project KPIs, include delete please
Start date - End date:
Aimed Budget:
Aimed product quality:
Aimed quantity of product sold: Accountant Spread sheet stock
Aimed price for each product: $2-$5
Aimed profit gained from each product: $50c-$1
Aimed Total Profit: 200
How Many days of selling: 3days
Project timeline:

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

4Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty so tired but also so happy,haha Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Yesterday, after we finished our class, all of team members went shopping. We went to the MARKET CITY,WORLD SQUARE, QVB and OXFORD ART SUPPLIES to buy some new materials for make bookmarks.So tired, we walked about 4 hours. But finally, we bought many new materials.In addition to the traditional bookmarks, now we can do some special bookmarks.haha So happy! What a Face

5Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty finished some new design!!!!!! Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Tody Cindy and i finished some new design about our bookmarks.

We used some paper, sticks, cute shapes, rope, bead and glue to made very lovely bookmarks.some of them have two ways to use, first, it is a bookmarks, second, it is a bracelets.

I really like these bookmarks.I hope u guys like them too. Razz

I enjoy the design process and very happy to work with Cindy.

I wish we could get them sold out.

Very Happy

6Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Pictures Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:32 pm

7Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty process Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:06 pm

8Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Meeting Agenda Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:09 pm

9Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Risk Analysis Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:11 pm

10Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Project plan on this weekend Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi,Guys
I saw some of you designed some new bookmarks,it look pretty nice and cute.
i also did some as well,i just wondering some of us need to print some designs,so if saturday you are free and also you wanna print some design as well,then we can go together and finish that.Thanks Very Happy

11Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty very nice Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi guys it look nice,brilliant job. Smile

12Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty have sold some added more design Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm

By the end of last Friday, we have sold more than ten bookmarks. that is only in one day, the testing-sell day. we all feel exciting~ Our work got pay-back, though we still have not got any profits.

More than ten wood made bookmarks have sold, we will upload the photos in these days ~

I tried more type of bookmarks
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

13Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty The new progress Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Today, after class.wo went shopping,haha Because we need more material to do bookmarks. I also did a few bookmarks at home tonight.We should prepare for the weekend's market selling. Good luck! Very Happy

14Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty selling this week Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 am

Last friday, we propagated our project at school,and it was very good,we sold 10 bookmarks at that day which is surprised me.
This week on monday we sold 5 bookmarks as well at school.
after school on monday we went to shopping again and bought some stuff for our project again.
And i am very excited about our selling in the market on saturday!

15Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty new progress Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 am

Today, RONALD bought 2 bookmarks. Because he thought our bookmarks are very cute and useful. And we sold 5 bookmarks until now today.Thank you, guys! Exclamation Laughing

16Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Re: Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am

Very Happy Very Happy thanx

17Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Re: Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 am

affraid Very Happy

18Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty we sold out 13 now! Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:24 am

Our income is $12 dollors now, but we haven't cover the cost yet! so hurry up, guys!

20Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty we have new place to sell our bookmarks! Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 am

As a dancer of anime party, I talked with their group manager,Yawen. We can sell our bookmarks during the party.

Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! >[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

21Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty haha market! Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Last SATURDAY, our group went to the glebe market to sell our bookmarks.So excited and tired, so i forgot to post.It is really interseting and meaningful. We sold many bookmarks. We will talk more about it on presentation day. Laughing

22Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty Sell In The Market!~~ Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

our team, MARK,sold our bookmark at glebe market.
because we do not have enough experience we have not booked a space for selling, so we all got up early on 11th September, got together at 6:30 at glebe market. We were waiting for the stand by, looking for someone want to share their selling space.
Lucky us, we found a Korea lady want to share their room, and we pay them $35(half price of one selling space) at the time 8:30.

Then, we prepared for selling, selling our book marks and some team members' jewelries.
At 9:00, we were ready to sell and the market was open.
We were waiting for our first customer with nervous and exciting.
There were several people saw our goods till 9:30, first customer was coming, she bought one bookmark and a ring~~We were happy for that.
We sold for a whole day till 16:00, and I think we sell good, at least we got profit.
Here are some photo we took on that day~~

23Project: Sell Bookmarks @ the market! Empty sale in the maret last weekend Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 am

Last week we went to the market very early in the morning. but even very early like around 6:30, there were lots of people there to waite a stall. so after we got the number was 26.so i thought we won't get a stall so before 9 which is the market star,i with another team member maddy, we went into the market and talked with a korean girl, who was selling clothes and shoes so i talked with her if she wanna share the stall or not and she wanna share with us,so we got our stall very early than other people who were waiting for the stall in the early morning, we all felt very exicted just like we learned form the class " you don't ask, you don't get it" hehe. and we sold lots of stuff on that day also sold a lot of our bookmarks. we were so happy, also it was a very good experience as well Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum