BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project : Live - T-shirt Art

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 am

WELCOME !!

We gonna do creative portrait T-shirt.

Last edited by akcoh4 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

2Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

you need to list a few choices here

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

3Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Scope Statement Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:19 am

PRODUCT
Our product is portrait T-shirts, lovers' T-shirt. There are four kinds of portrait T-shirts in our plan: Cartoon portrait, Simple sketch portrait, specific sketch portrait and artistic creative portrait. Chen will do spot portraits painting on white T-shirts. Three pairs of lovers' T-shirts will be designed and prepared by Chen.

Our target market of our creative portrait T-shirts and lovers' T-shirts is young people who like fashion and creative things.

AIM
Chen has already booked a set of $7 acrylic paint and 21 simple white T-shirts with different sizes (8 for XXL180cm, 5 for L170cm, 8 for M165cm) from a Chinese online shopping website. Each white T-shirt is $3. We chose the Glebe Market to sell the products. Each shall is $75per Saturday. We need also a $10 table there. Traffic fee is about $15 by train and taxi. We need to book two Saturdays to sell. The budget is $170.

Per Cartoon portrait T-shirt is $30. Per simple sketch portrait T-shirt is $60. Per specific sketch portrait T-shirt is $100. Per artistic portrait T-shirt is $80. Per pair of lover's T-shirts is $120. The price can be discussed. We need 4 T-shirts as specimens that can not be sold. Our aim is $255. Then we can earn $115.

CAUSE
Budget of paint and white T-shirts are really cheap. What we sell is the hand-paint skill. The manual work of Australia is expensive. Spot portrait T-shirt painting is unique and original to the market.

KEY LIMITS
Chen will do the painting jobs, but she never painted on clothes before. She should grasp clothes painting skills in one month.
Spot portrait T-shirt is original product to the market. We have no confidence that it will be sold well.
According to the impossibility of painting 17 portraits inside one day. We also accept out-of-the-shall booking. The customers can be taken a photo before booking.

EXCLUSIONS
Chen has the hand-paint skills with confidence. Otherwise Spot portrait T-shirt is original. Maybe it will be popular.

DELIVERABLE
First, book acrylic paint and white T-shirts online.
Second, book a stall on 21 January, 2012 in Glebe Market.
Third, receive paint and T-shirts on 19 December and starting practicing clothing-paint and making specimens.
Fourth, tell friends to come to the shall.
Fifth, paint and sell products on 21 January, 2012 in Glebe Market.

Posted by 3929 Chen Du

4Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

I just received the T-shirts in China.

posted by 3929 Chen Du

5Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Comments Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:42 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

PRODUCT
Our product is portrait T-shirts, lovers' T-shirt. There are four kinds of portrait T-shirts in our plan: Cartoon portrait, Simple sketch portrait, specific sketch portrait and artistic creative portrait.show examples in pictures

Chen will do spot portraits no understand, what does this mean? show imagespainting on white T-shirts. Three pairs of lovers' T-shirtsshow image examples will be designed and prepared by Chen.

Our target market of our creative portrait T-shirts and lovers' T-shirts is young people who like fashion and creative things.where is your survey research results, if you want to make this claim you must show some research results here

AIM
Chen has already bookedI think you need to say ordered not booked a set of $7 acrylic paint and 21 simple white T-shirts with different sizes (8 for XXL180cm, 5 for L170cm, 8 for M165cm) from a Chinese online shopping website. Each white T-shirt is $3. We chose the Glebe Market to sell the products. Each stall is $75per Saturday. We need also a $10 table there. Traffic fee is about $15 by train and taxi. We need to book two Saturdays to sell. The budget is $170.

Per Cartoon portrait T-shirt is $30. Per simple sketch portrait T-shirt is $60. Per specific sketch portrait T-shirt is $100. Per artistic portrait T-shirt is $80. Per pair of lover's T-shirts is $120. The price can be discussed. We need 4 T-shirts as specimens that can not be sold. Our aim is $255. Then we can earn $115.good pricing, did you book the markets stall yet? and do you have the full budget for the whole thing?

how many are you aiming to sell?, how much are you aiming to spend?, how much profit are you aiming to get?

CAUSE
Budget of paint and white T-shirts are really cheap. What we sell is the hand-paint skill. The manual work of Australia is expensive.how did you know, where did you get the information? show me, don't just claim things Spot portrait T-shirt painting is unique and original to the market.
why do you want to do this project how is your project better than other t-shirt business or shops?

KEY LIMITS
Chen will do the painting jobs, but she never painted on clothes before. She should grasp clothes painting skills in one month. how?
Spot portrait T-shirt is original product to the market. We have no confidence that it will be sold well.that is why you need to do research, and need to find out
According to the impossibility of painting 17 portraits inside one day. We also accept out-of-the-shall booking. The customers can be taken a photo before booking.great plan
,I think you should aim at smaller amount like 10 is good enough and alot of work already

EXCLUSIONS
Chen has the hand-paint skills with confidence. Otherwise Spot portrait T-shirt is original. Maybe it will be popular.

DELIVERABLE
First, book acrylic paint and white T-shirts online.
Second, book a stall on 21 January, 2012 in Glebe Market.
Third, receive paint and T-shirts on 19 December and starting practicing clothing-paint and making specimens.
Fourth, tell friends to come to the shall.
Fifth, paint and sell products on 21 January, 2012 in Glebe Market.

you need to show me the list of tasks and list of resources here in the forum too

6Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:43 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

3929ChenDu wrote:I just received the T-shirts in China.

posted by 3929 Chen Du

show photos please

7Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Market Survey Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 am

I went to the Glebe Market to do a market survey. Here are some pictures and results.
According to Glebe Market is a market without roof and we have no plans to buy a tent or big umbrella. There are some elements to chose the stall we should mention. 1.the sunshine 2.the rain 3.the wind.
This place is good on the afternoon. There are trees upon the stall then there will be not too much sunshine on the customers. The limit is. The sunshine on the morning in this part might be very strong and the time of our stall is 7:30am-4:00pm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
we should mention to chose a cement floor rather than a mud floor. If it is in a rainy day, The mud floor will be terrible.
This is the best place. There is a huge roof there. But this place should be a good place for long turn stallholders that I cannot book.
This place is good for afternoon selling as well. The limit is the morning sunshine again.
Another good place with tree shadow but not good in a rainy day.
Most stallholders bring tent and umbrella to protect products and customers from sunshine and rain. It's good for long turn stallholders. It's hard to borrow tent and umbrella as a one off stallholder.
This place is not good. The space of stall is small. And the pathway in front of it is really narrow to let customer to go through.
If customer go through this way. They can hardly stop in front of your stall.
in conclusion, maybe we should chose a market with roof. That should be much easier for us to sell our products.

posted by Chen Du3929

Last edited by 3929ChenDu on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

8Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Pictures of the white T-shirts Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 am

These are the pictures of the white T-shirts.Here is a link of the shop I bought it.http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=1103_V3L.3-5E7j1.h-2*OYup&id=10512294316&

posted by ChenDu3929

9Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty logo Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 am

I designed and made a logo for our team

posted by Chen Du3929

10Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is our survey monkey link,please check it.

posted by Chen Du 3929

11Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 pm

I already design the posters

posted by Chen Du 3929

12Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:12 pm

According to there is no roof in Glebe Market. I have did another market research in market city. There are too many T-shirts shops, therefore, the client of the Haymarket office didn't allow me to sell T-shirts there. And artist is denied there as well. Sadly, I'd better rent an umbrella in Glebe Market.

posted by Chen Du 3929

Last edited by 3929ChenDu on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I've finished the Big Pic plan. Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

posted by Chen Du 3929

14Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 pm

I have finished the scope document.

posted by Chen Du 3929

15Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:31 pm

I booked a stall of 14 Jan, 2012 in Glebe Market
posted by Chen Du 3929

16Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:25 am

I was looking for a big umbrella for outdoor market and I found it last Tuesday.

Today,I bought a Market umbrella and 2 chairs in Bunnings.
And I also found a person who want to buy 2 chairs secondhand from us. So we save money for chairs.

17Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:16 am

I completed painting samples
simple sketching portrait
creative atistic portrait
specific portrait
valentine's T-shirts

posted by Chen Du 3929

18Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 am

I have redesigned the poster. And we are going to sell T-shirts in Glebe Market today.

posted by Chen Du

19Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:53 pm

20Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 am

We have been selling T-shirts in Glebe Market in 16 January,2012. The weather is cloudy. not too hot or cold. It's really good for passenger flow.
Many people stop in front of our stall. They are interested in the products. But they might think the price is a little expensive. They'd rather buy a cheap printed T-shirt. Some of them saved my(edith) contact number. And they are considering to choose a photo to give me and what to be painted. But they show clear attitude to book. I found that some people like to have their portait on T-shirts or a friend's portait painted as a good gift, but most people don't want to have portaits on T-shirts. It's different to the result of survey I made. I think the reason is because most of the gender in my survey are male. But most customers in Glebe market are females. So I change my plan to making customers' dream T-shirts and reduce the price.
The Monsterthreads is a good Australia design company. It has a big warehouse in mascot. They see my products and invite me to be a designer of their company. I feel lucky to get this opptunity in the market.
I only got some of the pictures of the selling and I will post the photos taken by my friends later.
I went to the market on 7:00 to choose the position of stall. Lily got there on 8:00 because she needs to ask her friend to drive the umbrella and chairs. They are really heavy.
Three male friends of mine come in 7:30 and help me carry the table.
I put some sweaters hand-made by my mother by the way. But they are not in the project.
The chairs have already resold to Lily's friend.
The umbrella is 80 dollors. It's not remindered in scope document. We plan to resell it.
I do the on-the-spot painting on T-shirts to attract customers.

posted by Chen Du 3929

21Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 am

I will post some bookings and products from me
1 $30 lily's cartoon portait
2 $10 Alice's cartoon portrait
3 $40 my friend's sexy cartoon T-shirt

posted by Chen Du3929

22Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

one more booking

$45 3 team t-shirts for New Air team

posted by Chen Du 3929

23Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Alice got the product

posted by Chen Du 3929

24Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 am

25Project : Live - T-shirt Art Empty Re: Project : Live - T-shirt Art Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 am

$40 Katy's Lady Gaga T-shirt

posted by Chen Du 3929

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum