BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Interested In?
- Import something from other country (Malaysia, India & China)
- Hair Cut in AIT
- Karaoke in AIT

Project Ideas?
Competition: Sudoku quiz, Scrabble
Product: Accessories
Service: Hair Cut, Karaoke

Where we are going to sell or do these things?
In AIT place. It's for students and teachers in AIT who loves and enjoyed it!

Why we choose this?
Because We want the students in AIT have a break and free time to join the party!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIM - Plans
This ideas came from Fiona and Sunny which I agree that it is very interesting. The students at AIT feels tired and stress when they are having assignments to hand it the work. So that we give an idea where students should have some fun time after finished their assignments.

Cause
This is an opportunity and requirement. People in AIT want this to happen!!!!

Key Limits
We will give you more details on this.

Exclusions
More details on this.

Deliveries
More details on this.

From HD (Haven't Decided)

Interest In
- Karaoke in AIT
- Importing Accessories from Overseas
- Making Bracelets
- Making AIT T-Shirts

Chosen
- Karaoke In AIT
- Making AIT logo on T-Shirts

Product
- Karaoke In AIT

Cause

According to our personal opinions, college students would love to have a tshirt with the college logo on it and karaoke in ait will be something very different than every other project Smile

AIM - Plans
We got the idea of karaoke while discussing random stuff for the project and out teacher helped us come up with an idea about tshirts with logo.

Key Limits

We have never really tried selling products before. We are planning to sell the tshirts during the karaoke.

Exclusions

We are not going to sell outside of Ait. But we will definitely try to ask administration if we can invite some of our close friends from other universities.

Deliveries

We are contacting printing companies overseas so that we can reduce the cost of product. We will put it on display in the karaoke and then people can buy later from us. We are going to put posters on the notice board outside the lift and also in the students lounge. We will keep the stuff at our place till we start selling it.

Last edited by tomng on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

3Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty (HD)Haven't Decided - 3927, 2139, 2298 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 am

Project resources Lists

Equipments:
-get tee-shirts from oversea
-A big empty room
-PlayStation 3
-A software to installed many songs
-Tickets

Marketing Strategies:
-Make A Karaoke Party to attract people to have a fun time.

Marketing Resources:
-Survey Sheet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Comments! Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

Product
- Karaoke In AIT

You need to be more detailed here, not enough information here at all

what kind of songs, when, where, ? who?, how what programs?
T-shirts, black white? what are the designs?

Cause

According to our personal opinions,
no need

college students would love to have a tshirt with the college logo on it and karaoke in ait will be something very different than every other project Smile

these are statements that need to be proven by statistics

AIM - Plans
We got the idea of karaoke while discussing random stuff for the project and out teacher helped us come up with an idea about tshirts with logo.

get rid of the whole sentence and start over again, AIM what do you AIM to get out of this project? experience about what? practice on what how much profit? satisfaction about what? etc........

Key Limits

We have never really tried selling products before. We are planning to sell the tshirts during the karaoke.

enlist and explain your teams experience, how many people you have? how much budget you have? limitations , things that you don't have but are willing to find, learn, make do?

Exclusions

We are not going to sell outside of Ait. But we will definitely try to ask administration if we can invite some of our close friends from other universities.

ask Ed, with name, and you need a contract to use the space here as well

Deliveries

We are contacting printing companies overseas so that we can reduce the cost of product. We will put it on display in the karaoke and then people can buy later from us. We are going to put posters on the notice board outside the lift and also in the students lounge. We will keep the stuff at our place till we start selling it.

be specific about the shop names, where can I buy them?,

Project resources Lists

Equipments:
-get tee-shirts from oversea
-A big empty room
-PlayStation 3
-A software to installed many songs
-Tickets

Marketing Strategies:
-Make A Karaoke Party to attract people to have a fun time.

Marketing Resources:
-Survey Sheet

For what? how many? Internal sources? External sources?

WBS is ok

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

7Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Re: Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:29 pm

what kind of songs, when, where, ? who?, how what programs?
T-shirts, black white? what are the designs?

Examples are Back Street Boys, James Blunt, Britney Spear, and many kind of songs. Let you know if there could be Chinese songs, English songs, Indonesian songs and so on.[list][*]

- Place will be in AIT building, Friday at 6pm

- Karaoke software ( Still Looking For IT ) ASAP!!

- there will be 3 colors for T-shirts (Logo design , I will UPDATED!!!!)

Other Information at the bottom will be CHECKED & UPDATED ASAP!!!!

Cheers Surprised

This is our Survey Questions List!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers cheers

9Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Comments! Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

Your survey needs some few changes to enhance you

1. you could have different surveys for your t-shirt and karaoke

2. You could put infront of your questions (t-shirt project, kareoke project, demographic) etc. Smile

3. Q. 2 T-shirt is usually short sleeve anyway, may neck style is a good choice, V type, round or wide Smile

4. Q. 7 which song do we long to sing is too big of a range,
I think singers are already appropriate

5. other questions you might find useful
i. Style of t-designs (funny/smart quotes[give example], colourful deco design)
ii. How much do they usually spend on buying t-shirts (give them a range 10 - 15, 16 - 30, 31 - 50, 51 +
iii. How much do they usually spend on karaokeing per person per hour (give them a range 4 - 10, 10 - 15, 16 - 20, 21 - 26, 27 +)

Please fix them and give me a team logo before I post them up on Jivi for you.

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

Last edited by tomng on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total

12Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Our Team Members Logo 3927, 2139, 2298 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 am

15Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Survey Charts Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 am

These are the results of the people surveyed on our survey-monkey.
The results number of people are 20.

16Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty T-Shirt Logo Design..... Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 am

We received our T-shirt logo photos from oversea.. The delivery will be arrived in Australia in 3-5 days. There is a photos of the T-Shirt Logo Design!!!! Cool

(BLACK T-SHIRT)

(WHITE T-SHIRT)

(This is the proof of the receipt)

17Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Update BigPic Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:02 am

18Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty Update From Week 1 - 8 Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am

In the class, I research some karaoke software from the internet. Smile

Which it's still not good for the musics.

There are link you can go and try it.

CHEERS cheers

19Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty 2139_Sunny_Update info (Week 1-9) Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:18 am

Starting from week 1, we planned what our project is going to be and ended up with the idea of having karaoke night in ait and t-shirts with ait logo.

Then the next step was to find a printing company in china so that we can get tha tshirts printed for cheap and make more profits. It was my responsibility to design the tshirts and i tried my best to make sure my team agrees with the kind of tshirt design i wanted to make. Also, i had to make sure it meets the demands of our target market i.e. students of ait. To do this, i designed a survey together with my team to assess the choices of students.

The next step was to find a software or a player so that we can do the karaoke. we have been working on this for a long time and ended up with nothing in our hands. as a result of this, we have to hire the karaoke machine.

the tshirts were ordered and they are already in australia. for some reason, we havent recieved them yet so our plan now is to contact the post office and pick up the stock. most probably i am going to do this unless it is really close to one of my team member's suburb.

i finished designing the poster for karaoke last night but the suggested some great changes that can potentially boost our sales so i will work on it again and it will be displayed in the college on monday.

More information and details are added on the post.

1. The T-shirts are made from China and has already delivered to Australia, but my team member (2298) Fiona haven't received the delivery from the Post. So she will be figure it out to fix the problems..

2. The Room that we book are in C11 and we will be held on 16 September 2011 at 3.30pm until 5.30pm. And also we will be Selling T-shirts on that day as well.

3. We also have make a contract with the AIT director to book a room. (Pictures of my team members and I take a photo with the AIT director)

4. My Team Member (2139) Sunny is the one who designed the Poster which look like this!!

21Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty update week 2-10 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:40 am

week2 : get ideas, and figure out which one do we have to do.
week3: we decide to make t-shirt and karaoke competition.
week4: i start to looking for factory in China to make the tshirt
week5: my team member start to design the Tshirt and im still contacting the factory in China, ask the general price of the tshirt, compare the price and quality with different factory.
week6: decide the final design of the tshirt, contact the factory in China to make it. something wrong with the file format, so it's abit delayed.
week7: I send the file again to the factory again, i make the order of 30 tshirt, 15 white,15 black. i was so confused about choosing the size, finally i decided to choose half of the tshirt in medium size for woman, half is XL for man.
week8: i received the pictures of the shirt.and i asked the recipt too. the Tshirt looks fine and ready to deliver.
week9: i supposed to receive the tshirt this week, but i didnt get it. i think i need to check with the post office.
week10: sunny and me went to the post office to collect our parcel! now its time to start selling!!=]Very lucky, i sold the first Tshirt to my dear friend Khamila~~and also after a short discussing,i suggest them to stop doing thatkaraoke event. because the we got limited buget, the price for renting the equipment is too high. so i dont think it's a good idea to continue this event, better focus on selling tshirt! we will wright the report to veronica.
sorry, i stored my photos in my mobile, i will uplode it later @ home!

22Project: T-shirt/Failed Kareoke Empty 2139_Sunny Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

Last week, me and fiona went to Post office Haymarket to get the tshirts. Most of them have been sold till now (specially coz of fiona).....

In week 10, we have another events which is Wii Mario Kart Competition.

I feel so sorry to the people who want to join Karaoke Party Night. There are some people complain to me about the price for the ticket which cost $3.99 , should be $1 or $2 . and also no contact number or anything to contact us.

About the Wii Mario Kart Competition, there weren't enough remote control to play 4 player, end up 3 players playing Mario Kart game. There are about 10 students came to play Wii Competition. Sorry that I didn't have the pictures of the students playing the wii competition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum