BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project : Note Books

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Comments Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 am

Vedrana

Admin

My bad, I missed that part. Looks good. Only suggestion is that you can elaborate a bit on your design description and inspiration.

27Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Draft edited Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Cause: (not gonna put this title in)

Many people around the world suffer every day, from poverty. Penury occurs nearly all over the world, penury or called Poverty refers to the one who lacks basic human needs which includes clean and fresh water, nutrition, health care, education, clothing and shelter. The cause of this project is to offer a lending hand to those in needs and to raise a profit in order to lend a hand in the world. All of the profit collected will be transferred into a cheque and directed to our designated charity, the charity we intend to send the money to Red Cross Charity NSW.
The Red Cross relief in times of crisis, care when it’s needed most and commitment when others turn away, they’re there for people in needs, no matter who you are, no matter where you live. Reaching people in remote places around the world rapidly to provide shelter, food and medical help provides a lifeline. Reaching out to those cut off by flood waters and fire at home reassures and sustains. The Red Cross helps tens of millions of people around the world each year and care for local communities in Australia and Asia Pacific.

Key Limits (not the title)

During the process of creating the designs and doing the project, members tend to drift aside and just delay the whole project which happens when members let their time schedule down. Time plays the most crucial part in the project, without knowing the time unless your team have set out a time and the required goal to be dome during the schedule time, team members can drift off.
Meeting up with team members are helpful towards the project and are able to accomplish many goals needed to be done. Goals such as being able to finish off a logo by the first week is an example of a goal, during the process of meeting up with your members, it helps the group keep track of what goals are completed and what goal needs the attention to be completed.
Money, are the essential towards the project, team members need to know their budgets unless members can ‘accidently’ overspend the budget. The amount of budget our team are set at is $150 AUD and our plan is to use the most of it to be able to create a high quality product and sell it at its best. After the product is sold, our team planned to be able to profit at least 85% of the total budget used for the project.

Exclusion: (not the title)

Notebooks especially with binding rings can be dangerous towards younger children's and babies, they will be considered harmful towards children under the after of 8 and more likely to be suitable for ages 8-25 because of its designs, it’s not entirely suitable for parents or elderly people due to its design but many different people have different types of taste, so maybe an elder person can find interest in them.
Notebooks are only roughly $1-4 dollars so there won’t be any warranty for them even if they are damaged and are not refundable at any circumstances.
Very Happy

28Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Australian Red Cross Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm

beloved69

beloved69

All out profit will be given to the red cross <-- Lend a helping hand Very Happy

I cant put any links till im signed up for 7 days so....
Google > Red cross donation !!

29Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Australian Red Cross Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:11 pm

beloved69

beloved69

All out profit will be given to the red cross <-- Lend a helping hand Very Happy

I cant put any links till im signed up for 7 days so....
Google > Red cross donation !!

30Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Designs! Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm

beloved69

beloved69

~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool Cool Cool

31Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Cause changed Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 am

beloved69

beloved69

The cause of this project is to offer a lending hand to those in needs and to raise a profit in order to lend a hand in the world. All of the profit collected will be transferred into a cheque and directed to our designated charity. The charity we intend to send the money to are the Australian Red Cross Charity NSW.
The Red Cross relief in times of crisis, care when it’s needed most and commitment when others turn away, they’re there for people in needs, no matter who you are, no matter where you live. Reaching people in remote places around the world rapidly to provide shelter, food and medical help provides a lifeline. Reaching out to those cut off by flood waters and fire at home reassures and sustains. The Red Cross helps tens of millions of people around the world each year and care for local communities in Australia and Asia Pacific.
Re-connecting families or finding out the fate of loved ones torn apart by war or disaster lets people get on with their lives. A hot meal for someone living rough means making a connection when it seems no one else is there to help.
Each day, hungry children, elderly people and the vulnerable are fed, listened to and provided for by Red Cross in our communities.

32Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Links (important) Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:58 am

beloved69

beloved69

Australian Red Cross

An email sent to Red Cross !

linh sham

11:51 AM

to nswinfo
Hi, I am a student at Academy of Information Technology and this semester our group are to create a product and sell it. Our group would like to sell a product in order to raise for your charity which currently are notebooks and would like to continue selling even after our assessment is over to be able to help, and we would like to profit from it as much as possible to help others in need. We would like you to help us achieve this goal and all profit will go to your charity via money cheque or paypal.

Please contact me back at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or this email will do, thank you !

33Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Key limits edited Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Key Limits (not the title)

During the process of creating the designs and doing the project, there are many limits such as time, money and team members.
Time plays the most crucial part in the project, without knowing the time unless your team have set out a time and the required goal to be dome during the schedule time, team members can drift off because of interest in the project. To be able to keep the project interesting, members have to constantly meet up and create a project that is attention catching.
Meeting up with team members are helpful towards the project and are able to accomplish many goals needed to be done. Goals such as being able to finish off a logo by the first week is an example of a goal. During the process of meeting up with your members, it helps the group keep track of what goals are completed and what goal needs the attention to be completed.
Money, are the essential towards the project, team members need to know their budgets unless members can ‘accidently’ overspend the budget. The amount of budget our team are set at is $150 AUD and our plan is to use the most of it to be able to create a high quality product and sell it at its best. After the product is sold, our team planned to be able to profit at least 85% of the total budget used for the project.

beloved69

beloved69

The cause of this project is to offer a lending hand to those in needs and to raise a profit in order to lend a hand in the world. All of the profit collected will be transferred into a cheque and directed to our designated charity. The charity we intend to send the money to are the Australian Red Cross Charity NSW.
Re-connecting families or finding out the fate of loved ones torn apart by war or disaster lets people get on with their lives. A hot meal for someone living rough means making a connection when it seems no one else is there to help.

35Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty WBS Work Breakdown Structure Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 pm

beloved69

beloved69

36Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Survey results from facebook Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 am

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

We conducted a bunch of surveys and questions over Facebook on our design from its early stages to finalised design. Here are the results that show how many people showed interest/liked the design as it progressed.

http://jd-original.blogspot.com/

37Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty KPI Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 am

beloved69

beloved69

38Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Suppliers which are really goood! Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:15 am

beloved69

beloved69

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

39Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Sending an equiry email to the suppliers. Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:33 am

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

Heres what I wrote:

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hello there!

I am Joshua Dickinson, a student from Australian design college "Academy of Information Technology".

I have an assignment which requires me to design and market some notebooks.

Our group budget going towards the notebooks is $90 AUD, and I am looking at getting as many variations of A4 and A5 notebooks printed with our designs on them . In other words, Equal amounts of each design in both sizes (as long as it doesnt go over our budget: $90 AUD) .

(We have around 12+ designs/colour schemes)

Here are our specifics:

- A4 and A5
- A4 = 80 lined pages. (A5 = 60 blank pages)
- Recycled Paper
- With Design printed on the front of each.
- A4 = group logo , faded onto the bottom right corner of each page.

Please kindly provide us with details, such as cost per notebook etc.

I hope you'll be able to work around the "Minimum order" as this is only a school project.

I would appreciate your early reply in advance.

- Joshua Dickinson

PS. Will you do shipping to Australia too (what are the costs for shipping and when we confirm our order, are you able to get them to Australia faster than 30 days?)

40Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Cupcakes Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:44 am

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

We had an idea that, if you purchase 2 notebooks , you get a cupcake free.

Just thought of a new exclusion:

---> LIMIT: 1 Cupcake per customer.

41Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty This cupcake store is amazing ! Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:15 pm

beloved69

beloved69

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

42Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Awesome! Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 am

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

beloved69 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome, Linh!
We could put our logo on the cupcakes like this!

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

44Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty cupcakes! XD Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

joshua.dickinson

joshua.dickinson

45Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Changes !!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:38 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Ok ! So we are changed a few things..

First of all, cupcakes are no longer free due to pricing of each cupcake !!!
Cupcakes are now $2.00 per cupcake with every notebook you buy (only sold to customers that are willing to but the notebooks)
AND!!! If you buy 2 notebooks or more, Cupcake Price will fall down to $1.00 (1 cupcake per customer unless we have more afterwards) Very Happy

I been checking out cupcakes lately and I found this shop which can make printed logos or photo onto cupcakes (they recommend less detailed photos so it looks good) for $2.20 per mini cupcake but if we buy more than 36 cupcakes, prices go down to $2.00 per cupcake

Also there are a different type of bakery which makes the cupcake for even cheaper !! but Im still talking to them about it Smile

the one that can do logo for 2.00 per cupcake

the cheaper store!!

46Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Red Cross !!! Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:48 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Hey guys, Remember this??

Well Since its a bake off day on monday the 27th of august 2012 (main date) BUTTT!!!! we can go any other day between 1-31 of august!!, I would like to give them a call and register to bake a cake on that day and sell our notebooks to help the red cross?? What do you guys thiink?? Its just a suggestion Smile can improve our selling and can also help up alot !!

up to you guys really Cool

beloved69

beloved69

Hello,I am interested in your notebooks and would like to order 100 notebooks with custom designs, would it be possible if you. I am a student at AIT and I would like to know if you could ell me oal pricing and able to send a sample

(1) recycled paper notebook.

recycled paper

(2) customized design

customise design with out design

(3) we can supply different kinds of notebooks with high quality and reasonable price

(4) size: A4, A5. A6 are available

A4 and A4 mixed (50 A5 and 50 A4)?? if not please tell me

(5) cover: pp cover, hard cover, soft cover, leather cover and so on

hard cover matted no gloss (if note polease tell me)

(6) inner: offset paper, coated paper , craft paper, artpaper and so on.

Lined paper with our customised design faded at the background

(7) binding: spiral , glue, wire binding etc

glue binding if possible

(Cool packing : each in opp bag

any aslong as its not too expensive

(9) 4c printing with matte lamination

(10) fashion design and competitive price

(11) customized designs are welcome

we will send you a sample of our design

(12) sheets: 40. 80. 120 or as you want.

60-80 pages (which ever is cheaper)

(13) customize designs and logos are welcome

logo will be on the design

(14) we can follow customers' requirement in size and color.

most backgrounds are white with coloured design

(15) Our advantage: high quality, excellent workmanship, fast delivery, good service and competitive price.

will you be able to deliver withing 2 weeks time?? If yes we can arrage extra postage pricing if you like(excludeit from the notebook pricing please)

(16) Primary competitive advantage:

Large capacity. OEM service, reliability, 100% direct manufacturer and not middlemen.

If you have the samples, that's the best way. You just need to send the pictures or designs to us. We can make them.

We will be glad to hear from you.

48Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Supplier Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm

beloved69

beloved69

I have changed supplier due to $600 dollar shipping Shocked
heres an update, hope this supplier is more reasonable Sad

Last edited by beloved69 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

49Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty More supplier Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Last edited by beloved69 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

50Project : Note Books - Page 2 Empty Notebooks found with avg pricing Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:23 pm

beloved69

beloved69

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum