BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Name: Team EVA NOVA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 am

Vampy
Karla
Xiang

Our project is handmade jewellery BTW WE RULE!!!!!!

Last edited by 4174_Karla on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

2Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 am

We have chosen for our project is hand made bracelets.

I went to the local craft store to get some ideas and the materials to use for our final design.

We have chosen to use Cottons, ribbons and wool. Then we braid them together. Each one will be different length (Different size wrists) and then we will add different charms to the final bracelet.

3Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Hand-Made Bracelets Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

HAND-MADE Bracelets

We have chosen or project as hand made bracelets.We searched up on the internet about how they are made and what materials are suitable for our project.We even went to the local craft store to get more ideas about designs and colors.
Finally we chose to use Cottons, ribbons and wool as materials buying from the local store and different charms from online. Each bracelet will be of different length (Different size wrists) and then we will add different charms to the final bracelet.We are planning it sell it in cheap affordable price. We are focusing on selling the product primarily for AIT students as well as outsiders.Since all the members of our group would be busy, we plan to carry on our project after class hour during lunch time.As our project move on we will split the work and put up a timeline to finish it. We will post a poster in canteen about our product so people in AIT can know straightaway that there is something good in affordable price.

Profit

By selling the product in cheap price we are thinking of making some profit out of it as well as make people feel stylish by wearing it.Fingers Crossed for it becoming a new fashion trend in AIT.

Gifts/Trend

Bracelets are cheap and simple but it strengthens bond of friendship and love if given as gifts.It can be used as a fashion wear as well to go along with clothing style.

Expenses

As our maximium budget is 150$ we have to think carefully about where to spend more. Till now we are planning to spend more on charms as it is expensive rather than on threads and ribbons which are available in cheap prices. We are using both online and local craft store to buy material for our products.

Exclusion

We are not forcing anyone to buy our products. We might take few surveys after showing the protype of bracelet beforehand selling, about what people really get attracted to.

Selling Point

As we are targeting AIT students,we will be opening a stall to sell our products in AIT after getting permission from the authorities. We might tell our friends and people we

know that we are selling good quality bracelets of different designs in cheap prices.

s[b][u]

4Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Comments Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

4086_vAmpY wrote:HAND-MADE Bracelets

We have chosen or project as hand made bracelets.We searched up on the internet about how they are made and what materials are suitable for our project.We even went to the local craft store to get more ideas about designs and colors.
Finally we chose to use Cottons, ribbons and wool as materials buying from the local store and different charms from online. (What is the name of the local store? Which suburb? Which website are you ordering charms from? Which country are they going to be shipped from?) Each bracelet will be of different length (Different size wrists) and then we will add different charms to the final bracelet (How many different sizes will you have? Small, medium and large? HOw many different charms will customers be able to choose from?).We are planning it sell it in cheap affordable price (What is an 'affordable' price? Will you be doing a survey on this? Or researching a price comparison with other sellers of charm bracelets?). We are focusing on selling the product primarily for AIT students as well as outsiders (How will you sell to outsiders? On the street? In the markets?).Since all the members of our group would be busy, we plan to carry on our project after class hour during lunch time.As our project move on we will split the work and put up a timeline to finish it. We will post a poster in canteen about our product so people in AIT can know straightaway that there is something good in affordable price.

Profit

By selling the product in cheap price we are thinking of making some profit out of it as well as make people feel stylish by wearing it.Fingers Crossed for it becoming a new fashion trend in AIT. (How much profit are you aiming to make? How much are you selling them for? How many are you making? How much do they cost?)

Gifts/Trend

Bracelets are cheap and simple but it strengthens bond of friendship and love if given as gifts.It can be used as a fashion wear as well to go along with clothing style.

Expenses

As our maximium budget is 150$ we have to think carefully about where to spend more. Till now we are planning to spend more on charms as it is expensive rather than on threads and ribbons which are available in cheap prices. We are using both online and local craft store to buy material for our products. (Give price details if you have already researched this)

Exclusion

We are not forcing anyone to buy our products. We might take few surveys after showing the protype of bracelet beforehand selling, about what people really get attracted to. (Add sample survey in appendix to scope document)

Selling Point

As we are targeting AIT students,we will be opening a stall to sell our products in AIT after getting permission from the authorities. We might tell our friends and people we

know that we are selling good quality bracelets of different designs in cheap prices.

s[u]

[b]Nice subheadings!

5Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 am

Thank You!!!
for Reply Smile, We are working on our missing points.

6Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am

sample of our product

the raw materials

Cotton

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Silk Ribbon

Charm

Our Bracelets

4074 XIANG DING photographer[i]

7Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 am

Get well SOon Karla...We all pray for ur quick recovery.Xiang and I`ll be handling things over until you come back, But please help us with tips since ur the boss Very Happy

8Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Materials Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 am

I have updated the materials and charms for our group. After being away for 2 weeks i went to a craft store in the Hunter and found the right materials that are not only strong, but will last longer than the ribbon, wool and cotton. We have decided to use Leather instead and i also got the charms and the equipment for attaching the charms and all under the quoted budget at the beginning. We also decided NOT to buy charms overseas as the shipping would take 2 weeks to be delivered and we wont receive them on time for the selling date

9Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Updated photos Wed May 02, 2012 7:39 am

Photo of all the charms, leather and equipment

[Only admins are allowed to see this image][/ur

Two of the charms

[url=https://servimg.com/view/17483063/3][Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The Leather

Some of the charms and loops

All of our charms and loops together

10Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Have uploaded assessment 2 on jivi and sent files in your respective e-mail,Thank You for providing informations.Good luck Smile

11Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty SOLD OUT!!! Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 pm

All the bracelets from my side has been sold out!! and got few more orders.....Hope we can sell more in this week..Let`s go TEAM!!!!!

12Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Thu May 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi,

All bracelets have sold out!!!

Have more orders for more different color bracelets.

Thank you Team!!!

13Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Bracelets Mon May 28, 2012 5:42 am

I have sold all mine as well. I have sent Vampy a email with the footage that i had taken when i did the bracelets. I have requested him to edit whatever footage he thinks is right. My contribution to the project was the spending, buying the products, making them, taking some photos and video footage

14Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Mon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Good Luck to all teams for Presentation tomorrow. GLHF^^ Smile

15Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Empty Re: Team Name: Team EVA NOVA Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

We will stick with our current sale and discuss tomorrow if we want to sell more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum