BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BUS1905
Please log on to join the discussions Smile
BUS1905
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BUS1905

Small Project Management

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project: Photo Competition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project: Photo Competition Empty Project: Photo Competition Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 am

Competition
Taking photos competition. We will give set of rules of photos that they should take.

Product:
Charity, sell something from salvation army.

Service:
Get personal artworks from students and try to sell them as bookmark or postcard.

Chosen: We still have to discuss it with Cayden. 2 votes for competition.

2Project: Photo Competition Empty Re: Project: Photo Competition Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 am

We chose the competition.

Competition – Our competition is "Picture Hunting". We will give players a set of list of what pictures they should take. We are going to promote our competition to AIT students and staff and they can hunt the pictures not only inside AIT but also around Sydney =). Winners will get prize

Aim – We think this competition will be fun for players because most people have cameras with them. They would enjoy it a fun, competitive game and they can do it in their spare time.

Cause – This project is an opportunity for people to skip from their routines and aware of what's around them. This project also hopefully make players enjoy more about simple things around and also have more fun after busy days.

Key Limits – Our key limits are the promotion and advertising. We have never advertise a project directly to customer before and the promotion of this project should be fun as it should draw attention to the competition as a fun competition as well. Research is a REQUIREMENT in this project because if we don;t do well in our promotion, our project will not be successful.

Exclusions – We are not going to sell any tangible products in this projects and target audience is only from AIT campus. nobody outside AIT campus can join our competition.

Deliverables – As we are not going to sell any tangible products, we will not have suppliers. It is a one week competition.

3Project: Photo Competition Empty Resources List Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 am

INTERNAL

Human Skill:
- Hosting
- Poster and Flyers designer
- Accountant
- Marketers

Equipment:
- Camera
- Printer
- Computer
- Overheads

Marketing Resources:
- Posters
- Flyers

EXTERNAL

Human resources:
- Judges

Others/ Utilities:
- Papers
- Pens
- Award for the winner
- Location (for promotion)
- Location (which the game held)

4Project: Photo Competition Empty Re: Project: Photo Competition Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 am

Beatrice wrote:INTERNAL

Human Skill:
- Beatrice - Hosting Very Happy
- Cayden - Poster and Flyers designer //Photos supplied by 3766
- Hengky - Accountant
- Beatrice - Marketers cheers

Equipment:
- Camera - Players have their own cameras.
- Printer - For flyers we can print it by ourselves
- Computer - Cayden have his Super Computer called !xz^vbtkl (I don't know how to pronounce it)
- Overheads

Marketing Resources:
- Posters
- Flyers

EXTERNAL

Human resources:
- Judges // AIT Teachers for judging photos

Equipment:
- Printer //We will need printer that suitable for print A3 size

Others/ Utilities:
- Papers
- Pens
- Award for the winner
- Location (for promotion)
- Location (which the game held)

5Project: Photo Competition Empty Comments! Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 am

Veronica

Veronica
Admin

We chose the competition.

Competition – Our competition is "Picture Hunting". We will give players a set of list of what pictures they should take. how many, put down the list here, what do the players have to do?

We are going to promote our competition to AIT students and staff and they can hunt the pictures not only inside AIT but also around Sydney =). Winners will get prize
what do players need to have?, money? camera?, how much do they have to pay?, what is the prize?

Aim – We think this competition will be fun for players because most people have cameras with them. They would enjoy it a fun, competitive game and they can do it in their spare time.

aim of profit, time length, how many people you would like to join "as many as possible" is not specific, be specific

Cause – This project is an opportunity for people to skip from their routines and aware of what's around them. This project also hopefully make players enjoy more about simple things around and also have more fun after busy days.

good

Key Limits – Our key limits are the promotion and advertising. We have never advertise a project directly to customer before and the promotion of this project should be fun as it should draw attention to the competition as a fun competition as well. Research is a REQUIREMENT in this project because if we don;t do well in our promotion, our project will not be successful.

have you done a competition like this before?, what can't you do, but are willing to learn, practice, or find?, limists of your team members, limits of your budget?

Exclusions – We are not going to sell any tangible products in this projects and target audience is only from AIT campus. nobody outside AIT campus can join our competition.

good

resources, should state HOW MANY for each resource you think you need?

Deliverables – As we are not going to sell any tangible products, we will not have suppliers. It is a one week competition.

http://bus1905.omgforum.net

6Project: Photo Competition Empty LIst of pictures Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

1. Stairs
2. Balls
3. Bows
4. Lady in red
5. Date
6. Rage
7. Coca-Cola & Pepsi
8. Cookies
9. Face
10. Bank
11. Mouse
12. Skeleton
13. Glass
14. Wheels
15. Laughter
16. Mask
17. Spring
18. Flat
19. Rock
20. Chicken

7Project: Photo Competition Empty Poster & Flyer design Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 am

After a lot of changes and comments from my teammates this is our final Poster & Flyer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol!

8Project: Photo Competition Empty Photos Supplier Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Well, here's some pictures that I took and gave to Cayden for Posters and Flyers. At least he got a cool supplier that love to take unusual photos...
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Well, I can only upload one because of low connection at home, looks like 4G doesn't mean faster....

Gonna add more as a prove on monday...

9Project: Photo Competition Empty Promotion by using FB Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Thank to Angela for helping Us in Facebook

ANd thank to Cassie for helping me posting the promotion in JIVI,

And Beatrice, sorry for keep using your name in promotion without promotion, anyway you are in charge for marketing....

Last edited by banned on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Project: Photo Competition Empty Ads Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm

First poster by Cayden

Promotion by Beatrice

Flyers....

11Project: Photo Competition Empty Poster_v2 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Project: Photo Competition Empty Re: Project: Photo Competition Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 am

I bought the ticket on saturday nite, thank to Khamila for helping me haha...., have no idea where to get it without her help.

This is the last poster by Cayden. I actually mad at the font, so basically I just realised font can play with my emotion...

Apparently we have to extend the submission til today because of there's only one person submit it haha.... I have no idea what was happening because some people said they already submit it by email but they aren't yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum